Boot Hill Red Eye Whiskey
Boot Hill Distillery’s Red Eye Whiskey is a beautiful hand-crafted trail-aged, frontier-style Kansas whiskey. We take a mix of various barrel sizes and ages - a minimum of two months - that have bee shifted throughout our barrel storage space. These are then blended to recreate the style of powerful yet balanced whiskey you would have likely tasted in the 1880s when you stopped in Dodge City.
The end result is a Frontier-style Kansas whiskey with massive amounts of character. It’s so good, we were named the Best Whiskey in Kansas at the 2017 Heartland Spirits Fest in Chicago.
Nose: Prominent notes of sweet butterscotch with a delicate floral finish.
Neat: Bright wood on the front end with tons of vanilla and an unexpected spiciness. A beautiful blend of sweet and spice.
On the Rocks: Sweet grain, powerful vanilla, and soft oak across the back end.
2018: 3 Stars - Recommended - F. Paul Pacult's Spirit Journal
2017: Best Whiskey in Kansas - Heartland Spirits Festival
2017: Bronze - Heartland Spirits Festival
2017: Bronze - The Washington Cup Spirits Competition
2017: Bronze - Recommended - Tastings.com
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.