Boot Hill Mint Julep
Dodge City has been known for its cosmopolitan libations since the Santa Fe Railroad began transporting ice to the western frontier in the 1870s. Even cowboys riding off the dusty trails were known to knock back crafted concoctions from back east if the whiskey didn’t suit them. Locals and greenhorns alike enjoyed these tipples from any one of the Wickedest City’s 14 Saloons and Dance Halls. Boot Hill Distillery carries on this tradition as the home of the finest craft cocktails in Westerns Kansas. Now, we’re bringing our classic cocktails to you to enjoy wherever your trail takes you.
Open, pour, and enjoy. No sugar, mint or muddler required. This Classic Mint Julep recipe is made with our own historical Red Eye Whiskey. It is mixed by hand where the outlaws were once laid to rest. Chilled or over Ice, Boot Hill's Mint Julep will wash the dust down, no matter where your trail ends.
"Mint Julep, the distillery dog, approves this recipe."
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.