Boot Hill Distillery Vodka
All of Boot Hill Distillery’s vodka is 100 percent wheat, grown on the wind-whipped plains of western Kansas by our three owners. Our vodka is pot-distilled before being run through a custom column set-up, giving it a fuller mouthfeel than you expect in vodka.
Exceedingly smooth and sweet with a wholly unique character, our vodka is much like western Kansas – simultaneously wild and civilized.
Nose: Sweet and spicy that gives way to a dense, creamy smell.
Neat: Malty and soft right up front, with a blast of black pepper heat right in the middle. Quickly finishes off clean on the palate.
On the Rocks: The initial cream flavors deepens, with a soft, malty flavor spreading across the entire palate. Peppery notes dissipate, but linger on the end.
2017: Double Gold - The Fifty Best Domestic Vodkas
2017: Gold - The Washington Cup Spirits Competition
2017: Bronze - American Craft Spirits Festival
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.